Now that I’m done with undergrad and done with assigned reading and the stress of trying to soak in the right information to survive a discussion session, I can finally get back to reading for leisure. Thanks to Well-Read Black Girl, I’ve got a good idea of some of the next books I want to pick up when I’m browsing next time.
Check out what’s on my reading list, and save a few titles for yourself if you’re interested.
- Midnight Birds: Stories of Contemporary Black Women Writers by Mary Helen Washington
- What We Lose by Zinzi Clemmons
- This Is Just My Face: Try Not to Stare by Gabby Sidibe
- Difficult Women by Roxane Gay
- A Kind of Freedom by Margaret Wilkerson Sexton
I love getting lost in books, and I can’t wait to do so with these reads! If you haven’t already, give Well-Read Black Girl a follow and subscribe to the tinyletter!